We are happy to care for your pet when you are out of town or just need a break. Please contact us as soon as possible to make your reservations. Space is limited and demand is high, especially during the holidays.
- Pets are admitted and discharged only during regular office hours. (Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Sat 8:00 AM to Noon.)
- All pets must have proof of current vaccinations, including Bordetella and Influenza in dogs. If necessary, we can vaccinate your pet after it arrives.
- If your pet is on medication or a special diet you will need to bring it and we will administer it according to your directions.
- We will feed your pet Science Diet or Iams and provide bedding while here. Please refrain from bringing your pets bedding because it creates sanitation and health concerns.
- We can also provide any other services your pet might need while here. Just let us know at check in!
Need Reservations or want to check prices?
- Call 785-762-3310 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- We will need to know your arrival date, departure date, and the number, species, and approximate weight of your pets.